The Leasing Life Awards are a highlight in the industry calendar. They reflect the latest trends in financing and noteworthy propositions that Lessors have established to strengthen their foothold in Europe. They also recognise the most successful asset finance and leasing initiatives over the course of the year.
For success in the Middle Ticket Corporate Lessor category, the judges considered:
- Demonstrable commitment to the middle ticket sector, shown by sustained and growing business volumes over time
- Asset or sector specialisation where true expertise has been created
- Evidence of creative product or service approaches
- Commitment to the middle ticket sector that spans geographic boundaries
- Commitment to developing the skills and capability needed, to grow their middle ticket asset finance proposition
Gareth Stockton, Head of Sales, ABN AMRO Lease UK said, “I am immensely proud that our journey and our efforts as a business have been recognised by the panel. This is a challenging period for us all, but we continue to adapt, work hard and do all we can to support our clients. On behalf of myself and the wider leadership team thank you to our clients, and to our people across our international businesses - whose continuous support has made this possible.”
Congratulations to all of the other award winners and finalists who took part in the event.
More information on the awards can be found here: arena-international.com/leasing-life-conference-awards-2020/awards/
More relevant articles
ABN AMRO Lease wins Middle Ticket Corporate Lessor 2019
We are pleased to announce that ABN AMRO Lease has won ‘Middle Ticket Corporate Lessor’ at the 2019 Leasing Life Awards.
Leaning into change
Businesses are looking forward to a dramatically different operating landscape in 2021. It’s time they start asking if their financing models need to change too, say ABN AMRO’s Chris Pacey and David Ward.